Search This Blog

12.18.2010

And the Winner Is . . .

According to the random number generator at Random.org, the lucky winner of my Scrappy Notebook Cover is:

Kristen at K*D Quilts! You have to check out the gorgeous runner she made!

In her comment Kristen wrote "I would use it as a daily journal/to do list...with a little one on the way this week I will have a lot that I will need to write down and remember."

I hear that! Double Congratulations Kristen - that's great news!

Thanks to everyone for all of your comments! I'm totally flattered to have had such a great response and loved reading all the unique ways you came up with using something as simple as this cover. This was a blast and I'll definitely be participating in the next giveaway as well.

Also, due to numerous requests I WILL BE DOING A TUTORIAL as soon as the holidays are past so  be sure to Follow Me if you were interested.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon!